Pete uses biro

iusebiro is things by Pete Foley - he's an animator


Mister Is Sewing


After almost 12 months I'm back to Illustration Friday ^_^
This is by far the most literal I've ever done.
"stitch"

7 Responses to “Mister Is Sewing”

  1. # Blogger Reeko

    I like your colours and line work. Literal is only bad if the drawing sucks...  

  2. # Blogger Ellen Byrne

    Literal works for me as long as the artwork is this good!  

  3. # Blogger Willie Baronet

    Welcome back. And cool illo.  

  4. # Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog

    Nicely done!  

  5. # Blogger Vera Pino

    I love it!  

  6. # Blogger Pete.

    Thanks everyone ^_^  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This guy pleases me muchly. He is just so content with what he is doing isn't he and it shows.
    This 'anonymous' comment is your mother who doesn't know how to not become anonymous because she is not technologically advanced.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.