Pete uses biro

iusebiro is things by Pete Foley - he's an animator


Brisbane is flooding: me under a blanket of water


"It's only a 20 min walk home..."
2 mins into the walk the rain turns CRAZY and my umbrella was useless.
Everyone's driveways turned into waterfalls and every bus that passed moved the puddles from the street to my person.
Best way to end a day ever. Seriously. It was fantastic! ^_^

1 Responses to “Brisbane is flooding: me under a blanket of water”

  1. # Blogger hunz

    omg! tell me about it. Refraction isn't your friend when you step into a puddle. It wasn't 1cm deep as my eyes told me. Open footwear is awesome in summer. it's summer right?

    Hunz  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.